Quito Little League is an organization of volunteers dedicated to serving the youth in our community. The commitment is to provide a little league program with qualified leadership. Safety, training, participation, fun, sportsmanship, teamwork, fair play
The Challenger Division offers mentally and physically challenged youth an opportunity to participate in an organized baseball program.
- Gives all boys and girls ages 5-18 years regardless of ability an opportunity to play baseball and be a part of a team.
- Provides a structured athletic program.
- Incorporates "Buddies" from the Major Division and surrounding communities.
- Presents opportunities to experience the joys of pulling together as a team, being cheered and earning awards for their achievements.
- Welcomes any disability; wheelchairs can be accommodated.
- Enhances social development.
- Every player on the roster is in the batting order and shall play defensively for the entire game.
- The team plays one game per week, typically on Sunday afternoon.
- The side is retired when the offense has batted through the roster, or when three outs are recorded.