Quito Little League is an organization of volunteers dedicated to serving the youth in our community. The commitment is to provide a little league program with qualified leadership. Safety, training, participation, fun, sportsmanship, teamwork, fair play
T-Ball is an introductory division for Boys and Girls ages 5 - 6 who are new to the game of baseball. T-Ball is not competitive but entirely for fun. No score is kept and a cushioned ball is used. Players will be exposed to the basics of baseball including catching, throwing, hitting, and base running. Players hit balls placed upon a tee. Teams typically have a practice and play one 3 inning game a week. Participation trophies are given to all players at the end of the season.
- Learn bat/equipment safety
- Learn basic throwing skills
- Introduction to positions (infield, outfield, bases)
- Learn which direction to run the bases
- Introduction to team sports and getting along with others
- Have Fun!
There is usually 1 practice per week and 1 game on Saturday. Everyone plays!